Multi Code Radio Receiver 12-24 VAC/DC
The MCS109950 is an auto sensing Multi-Code or Stanley compatible format gate receivers. It eliminates any chance of damage to either the gate operator or themselves from running off the wrong voltage. Nearly all gate orperators offer either 24 or 12 volts AC or DC as accessory power. Because this receiver is auto sensing, it recognizes the gate operator's correct voltage. As a result, installers can be assured of always having the correct model gate receiver on the truck.
The receiver can operate from 12-30 volts AC or 10.5-30 volts DC and are normally powered from the gate operator. Its relay contact(s) are rated at 30 VAC/DC up to 5 Amps.
The receiver supports transmitters that use the Multi-Code format (300 MHz), as well as the Stanley compatible (310 MHz) format. The format supports 1,024 system codes for the MCS109950 and 512 system codes for the MC302850 (system codes are easy to set via dip switches).
The MCS109950 has a single relay and replaces three different Multi-Code gate receivers, the MCS109930, the MCS109940, and the MCS109931. It is designed for use with automatic gate operators or systems where a remote antenna is needed.
- Dual frequency - Multi-Code or Stanley compatible; jumper selectable
- 12-24 Volts AC or DC
- Auto voltage sensing - no jumpers to set
- Single relay
- Supplied with whip antenna, three feet of coaxial cable and bulkhead connector
- Power: 12-30 VAC or 10.5 - 30 VDC; 16 mA nominal, 50 mA maximum while relay is triggered
- Frequency: 300 MHz and 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 3.625 x 5.25 x 1.5 inches