Multicode Wireless Keypad
The Multicode Wireless Keypad offers code entry for visitors and property owners.
- The Model 420001 Wireless Keypad is a weather-resistant keyless entry station transmitter.
- Entering a programmable 4-digit access code sends the programmable radio code to the receiver to activate the door or gate operator.
- The transmitter is powered by a 9-volt battery, has a test/operate indicator, and keys that light during use.
- When the battery gets low, the keypad will blink during use to indicate that the battery needs changing.
- The transmitter is Multi-Code format providing 1,024 possible radio codes.
- The transmitter will only activate receivers set with the same code programmed into the keypad.
- The Model 420001 is compatible with 300 MHz Multi-Code receivers and Model 109950 and 302850 receivers.