Polaris iCE-ENTRY_R Wireless Intercom
The Polaris ICE-ENTRY-R is an audio GSM "Door phone to Phone" unit allowing you to control visitors by calling you to your mobile (GSM) and/or landline (PSTN) phones when visitors visit your home or office. The Polaris iCE-ENTRY-R unit also allows you to remotely open doors, gates and other access control devices by pressing a key combination on your mobile phone or SMS message. Polaris iCE-Entry-R is surface mounted with call buttons. It is ALL in ONE and it is very easy to install. All you need is to connect the power supply, insert the SIM card and at least one phone number which the unit dials.
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES:
• Easy and quick installation
• Easy access by free call (up to 100 caller ID number)
• Easy access (up to 100 CLIP* numbers)
• Up to 5 users per call button
• 2 relay outputs / 2 alarm inputs
• Stainless steel front plate
• Surface metal mounting housing *CLIP - Calling Line Identification Presentation
EASY SET PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE:
Power supply: 14-24 VAC/DC
Current consumption: 370mA (transmitting mode) Current consumption: 315mA (idle mode)
QUAD band GSM module: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz Unit dimensions: 11-7/16 x 4-7/16 x 2-3/16 inches External patch antenna SMA: 1 Unit Dimensions: 6-1/8 x 4-1/2 x 2-3/8"
Solar Friendly consumption: 130mA (transmitting mode)
Optional receiver & module for wireless application.